Saturday, February 6, 2010

THE GOOD HEALTH FAIRY!!!


SPRING MEDITAION SERIES
THE GOOD HEALTH FAIRY
i was working on a scetch
of this piece
a few days ago when
a collector friend of mine
showed up at my studio
to get a look at my
latest pieces
three days later she called
to say she couldnt stop thinking
of the scetch of the
little goth fairy
she wanted to buy her 
sight unseen
the piece wasnt going well
for me that day
so i asked are you sure???
"YES YES YES
SHE SPOKE TO ME"
she said
"i have to buy that piece
from you as soon as she is
done let me know"
i saw my friend the
next morning and 
i couldnt wait to tell her
that in the middle of the
night the good health fairy
took flight
and here she is
to inspire health and well being
on her new owner!!!
the moral of this story is...
when art speaks
listen!
love and my best to you all
windy spring





No comments:

Post a Comment