Sunday, July 25, 2010

MY LONGEST BLOG POST EVER. I AM GREATFUL...

I am grateful for...
Well my list is about 2 miles long and that's the short version.
First of all I am glad to be here
blogging again and I am glad to be a NEW SHOP ON ETSY!!! 
It has been a crazy hectic summer
full of family, travel and endless amounts of creating.  All of which I am grateful for!!!
As you can see my studio is upside down.

I kid you not people, busy~ness
is happenin here!
One Extraordinary
bit of fun that is going on is that I am preparing
a new line for a new shop.
A little history on this info is...
I have been dreaming of being in this new place for about a year now and yesterday I finely got up the nerve to approach the owner of the shop!
(I HEAR CHEERING)
THANK YOU
She is just as exited as I to have my line of
FRIDA and  SURF ART.
I am looking forward to being in another location adding to my places which now carry my art.
(THUMBS UP)
Glad I could find this moment to be full of appreciation for this summer and all it has been.
Blessings to all may your lives be filled full of wonder and greatness!
(XOXOXOX)
Windy Spring
family, my new nephew, friends, health, my Ran Budge & Claudio, work,
Maui, Home, my sister, surf, dance, art,
HAIKU STYLE GALLERY, MY ETSY,
NEW LOCATION (yet to be announced),
Hanzawas,
mum & dad, books books & more books
my Chi~wa~wa
and
I
am
Thankful
for
YOU!
ok ok that will do for now
She's cute YA!





2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Swonderful Excited for YOU!!! Isn't it great when we cross a boundary by holding our nerve!!! Excellent Windy truly!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had to wait until I had my ducky's in a row!!! and low and behold I am one proud momma of a fine collection of new little ducky's.

    I'm so wordy 2day I have no idea what's gotten into me!
    Thank you Kathy for your love and continuos support and inspiration.
    I am greatful for you!

    ReplyDelete