Saturday, January 22, 2011

::::Club Haiku Salon::::ATTENTION MAUI GIRLS

If your a Maui Girl
and you have not been introduced to
Club Haiku Salon
you won't want to miss this intro!

I recently treated myself to
the best salon experience I have ever had.
~A little background about me~
I am a surf girl who spends everyday
outdoors and in the saltwater.
Needless to say my hair is (Or WAS)
a wreck.
It is usually orange colored from being dry and in the sun tooo much,
as well as
super dry
afro frizzed
and I always felt just Hopeless
About my Ugly Betty hair.

like every girl I would go to Salon after Salon praying for HELP

Well I finally after a lifetime
Found
Amy & Heather Who knew Just what to Do to Rescue my
lost locks.
Not only did they repair my hair
give me a fabulous
Cut, Color &  Style
they also Gently tamed
my Freaky Frida Brows!!!

But what I really appreciated most about this Salon
was the time they spent.
I have always heard about these salon experiences
were you are pampered
but it seemed to be just a legend or something way beyond my price range...
Not this time!
I have never been soooo spoiled
Relaxed
Cared For 
and just fully
Given the Very Best
Special Treatment Ever.
If your looking for
a place on Maui
to get your Personal Style on
Don't Hesitate
visit
CLUB HAIKU SALON
Amy J. Polsky
810 Haiku Rd. #202
Haiku, Hi. 96708
(808)~572~7444
 You are sure to have
a fantastic experience here!


1 comment:

  1. Yay...what a fabulous post..sounds like such fun..wish i was there!! Beautiful art..wow.!!.and loved reading this post..you always captivate me with your words!! Enjoy your gorgeous new hair!! thanks for visiting me and leaving such super beautiful words!
    hugs
    Sparkles always
    Victoria~

    ReplyDelete