Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Such Drama

Such Drama
My Frida Shrine
 
referring back to yesterdays post
regarding
me being sick with Flu
and Frida's Life

Frida's life story
reminds me

I have 
NOTHING
 to complain about


the average person
cannot compare

my little Flu 
Versus 
someone whose every day life
 is a health challenge


the difference is
 Black & White
Night & Day
Healthy &Not

even with a cold
I am different
Feeling Sorry for myself 
thinking 
I am getting nothing done
thinking 
of the things I would prefer to be doing
what I could be accomplishing 
if I wasn't put out
 by being put down

and yet here I am 
doing what I can
painting as much as possible
 when I'm not in bed
my head full of new ideas
 ready to be solidified
and I realize
this sickness
 has been a great 
opportunity

no matter what my circumstance
 Frida proved that I can always create
 make a difference
  leave my mark in my own way
may be not under the circumstance
 that I wanted
but... 



some people have
 a life
much more dramatic
 than my own
I wonder what great things
they are doing

No comments:

Post a Comment